Raspberry Bone Broth Collagen Gummies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Step aside kids, these sweet and sour gummies are your parents’ little treat. Powered by collagen-boosting Kettle and Fire bone broth and sweetened with only natural sugars, these little gummies are a cinch to make pack a nutritious punch with each bite. (Of course, the kiddos can enjoy these, too!) Chewy, tangy and perfect for a post-meal treat or afternoon pick-me-up, these guilt-free gummies also happen to serve as the perfect supplement for combating natural collagen loss — a process that happens as we enter into our late 20s when our bodies stop producing collagen on their own."
NotesStore the gummies in an airtight container such as a mason jar or tupperware. Keep refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 cups Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup lemon juice
In a small pot, stir Kettle and Fire chicken bone broth with gelatin powder over low heat.
Once gelatin has melted and has a smooth consistency, add honey to the pot.
In a blender, add frozen raspberries and lemon juice. Blend on high until fully combined. It should have a smoothie-like texture.
Add raspberry and lemon mixture to the pot with bone broth and mix well over low heat.
Remove pot from the stove and pour the mixture into small silicone molds. Pro tip: use a turkey baster to leave less of a mess.
Move silicone molds to the refrigerator and let sit for 20 minutes, or until firm. Remove the gummies from the silicone molds and enjoy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes