Raspberry Bone Broth Collagen Gummies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Step aside kids, these sweet and sour gummies are your parents’ little treat. Powered by collagen-boosting Kettle and Fire bone broth and sweetened with only natural sugars, these little gummies are a cinch to make pack a nutritious punch with each bite. (Of course, the kiddos can enjoy these, too!) Chewy, tangy and perfect for a post-meal treat or afternoon pick-me-up, these guilt-free gummies also happen to serve as the perfect supplement for combating natural collagen loss — a process that happens as we enter into our late 20s when our bodies stop producing collagen on their own."
NotesStore the gummies in an airtight container such as a mason jar or tupperware. Keep refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 cups Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup lemon juice
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Caramelized Onion Dip
Roasted Lemon Rosemary Chickpeas
How to Make Avocado Toast 3 Ways
Lemon Poppy Seed Soft Pretzel Bites
Chicken Cream Cheese Pinwheels with Mango, Corn, and Olives
Giftable Blizzard Bites
Bite Sized Chile Cheese Squares
3-Ingredient Meatball Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Crispy Tobacco Onions
Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beef and Carrot Meatballs
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
- Chocolate Mousse Mint Pots
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
- Homemade Baked Potato Chips
- Tex Mex Pasta Baked Casserole
- Pork Meatloaf Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Saag Paneer
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes