Raspberry Bone Broth Collagen Gummies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Step aside kids, these sweet and sour gummies are your parents’ little treat. Powered by collagen-boosting Kettle and Fire bone broth and sweetened with only natural sugars, these little gummies are a cinch to make pack a nutritious punch with each bite. (Of course, the kiddos can enjoy these, too!) Chewy, tangy and perfect for a post-meal treat or afternoon pick-me-up, these guilt-free gummies also happen to serve as the perfect supplement for combating natural collagen loss — a process that happens as we enter into our late 20s when our bodies stop producing collagen on their own."
Store the gummies in an airtight container such as a mason jar or tupperware. Keep refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 cups Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup lemon juice
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes