Keto Fat Bombs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With a truffle-like texture and perfect amount of crunch, these keto fat bombs are about to become a favorite in your keto treat stash. These little bundles of joy are so rich in energizing, healthy fats that they’re only considered a ‘treat’ because they taste so good. Enjoy these keto fat bombs for breakfast, as pre-workout and post-workout snack, or anytime you feel like you could use a pick me up. The MCTs from the coconut oil provide your body with a fast digesting source of energy, while the cacao powder, raw cashews, almond butter, and coconut flour provide antioxidants. Most importantly, these keto fat bombs will help you meet the daily fat requirements needed to stay in ketosis and become a fat burning machine."
Serves10 fat bombs
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
In a non-stick medium saucepan over medium heat, heat coconut oil, and almond butter until mixed evenly, stirring often.
Pour the oil mixture from the pan into a bowl and mix in coconut flour and cacao powder.
Place bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes until mixture cools and is solid.
While the mixture is cooling, place the cashews in a food processor and pulse lightly for a chopped texture.
When the coconut mixture is solidified, take 1 tablespoon of the mixture from the bowl, roll into a ball, and dip in the blended cashews. Place fat bombs on a plate. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
Refrigerate the fat bombs for 5 minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
- 4 Minute Family Friendly Masala Rice
- Gluten-free And High-fiber Oatmeal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes