Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Betty Crocker, eat your heart out! These keto chocolate chip cookies are everything you’d want in a cookie: moist, fluffy, and melt-in-your-mouth good. Made from only a few simple keto-approved ingredients, such as salted butter, stevia, sugar free chocolate chips, eggs, and almond flour, these keto chocolate chip cookies aren’t just beautiful— they also do an excellent job at helping you meet (and stay within) your macros. When it comes to getting the perfect fluffy texture of these keto cookies, the trick is ‘in the tin.’ You’ll need a muffin tin to bake these cookies in, which is a great trick for making the ultimate light and fluffy deep-dish style cookie. Our favorite thing about these keto chocolate chip cookies (besides the flavor) is that they actually provide you with all day energy and keep your body in a fat burning state. If that’s not a win, we don’t know what is."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time18 min
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup stevia powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 6-slot muffin pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
Using a hand mixer on medium to low speed, beat together butter and stevia in a medium size bowl.
Crack 1 egg over the bowl and mix well with a fork for one minute. Beat in vanilla extract.
Add almond flour and baking soda and blend with the hand mixer on slow speed until there are no longer dry clumps.
Fold in chocolate chips with a fork.
Spoon in 1 ½ tablespoons of cookie dough into each muffin pan slot and repeat with the remaining of dough, creating 6 cookies.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes