No Fuss Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
With the hustle and bustle of the long work week, it sometimes feels impossible to make a great family dinner. This chicken slow cooker recipe is great for a busy day. No Fuss Chicken Soup has fresh vegetables to make a hearty bowl of goodness.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, chopped
- 1 -inch ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon no-salt seasoning
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 liters to 3 liters of chicken stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Chop celery, potatoes, sweet potato, carrots, pepper to the same size chunks.
- Place chicken and all the vegetables inside the slow cooker pot, season well with ginger, parsley, no-salt seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cover completely with chicken stock, use as much stock as needed.
- Plug your slow cooker on low setting for 8-9 hours or until all the vegetables are fork tender.
- Fix the seasoning at the end if needed, serve and be well.