The Perfect Air-fryer Roasted Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Did you know that sweet potatoes are a great food for runners to fuel up on? Sweet potatoes are a great way to fuel before a race or training run because of their complex carbohydrates that are released slowly. This air fryer roasted sweet potato recipe is delicious and easy to make to carbload before a race. Sweet potatoes are a good source of fiber and also as contain an array of vitamins and minerals including iron, calcium, selenium, and they’re a good source of most of our B vitamins and vitamin C. One of the key nutritional benefits of sweet potato is that they’re high in an antioxidant known as beta-carotene, which converts to vitamin A once consumed. Did you know you can add a drizzle of olive oil just before serving to increase your absorption of beneficial beta-carotene?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Mint Shamrock Tarts
- Easy Spring M&m Cookie Bars
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Keto Chocolate Frosty
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Fresh Mango Salsa
- 15 Minute Easy Crispy Chilli Beef
- Cornflake Chicken
- Murungai Keerai Thanni Saaru (drumstick Leaves Soup)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes