We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fluffy, creamy and cheesy mashed potatoes are baked in the oven with a crispy cornflake topping for the most delicious Party Potatoes that you will ever taste! They're a perfect make ahead side dish for any holiday, social gathering or special occasion. Party Potatoes are a mashed potato casserole made with fresh potatoes, seasoned with garlic and chives, and combined with cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream for a flavorful, crowd-pleasing side dish. The potatoes are finished with Corn Flakes on top for a perfectly crunchy bite! "
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes