Heavenly Sweet Potatoes
Gooey marshmallows top a cinnamon-seasoned sweet potato purÃ©e for a delicious side dish that pairs perfectly with ham turkey, even chicken. These Heavenly Sweet Potatoes will quickly become a favorite sweet potato recipe at your house.
Serves8 (1/2 cup per serving)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 can (40 ounces) cut sweet potatoes in heavy syrup, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
Put the potatoes, cinnamon and ginger in an electric mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed until almost smooth. Add the broth and beat until potatoes are fluffy. Spoon the potato mixture in the prepared dish. Top with the marshmallows.
Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and marshmallows are golden brown.