Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" Garlic chutney / Poondu chutney is going to be your favourite sides of all time! Chopped garlic in tomato chilli sauce gives you the best flavour ever! and MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER! If you have been following me for a long time, you know I LOVE garlic! Garlic in anything is my absolute favourite. This is my mother’s recipe, My childhood favourite recipe, I ask Amma every single week to make it. The Finely chopped garlic gives you tit-bits on your mouth with fabulous tomato chilli sauce, makes it absolutely drool-worthy."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes