Simple Biscuit Mix
- 4 cups unbleached white flour
- 2/3 cup instant non fat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons double acting baking powder
- 1/2 cup good vegetable oil
- Mix flour, milk, salt and baking powder together in blender or food processor.
- Mix well, then blend in the oil. Empty into covered container, and store in refrigerator until needed. This yields about 5 cups of mix. Each cup of mix makes about six biscuits.
To make biscuits:
- Add 1/2 cup water to each 1 cup of mix.
- Roll out dough 1/2 inch thick on lightly floured board, cut into biscuits and bake on a greased cookie sheet in a preheated 425 degree F oven for approximately 10 minutes.
Read NextHomemade Taco Seasoning