20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re looking for a simple, nutritious, and easy homemade marinara, then today’s 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce is just for you! With either fresh tomatoes or canned tomatoes, it’s a delicious and versatile addition to just about any Italian-inspired meal! If you’ve ever grown tomatoes in a garden, then you can probably relate to the overwhelming feeling when your plants all ripen at exactly the same time. While there’s nothing better than a sweet, juicy, bright-red homegrown tomato, the task of trying to enjoy buckets and buckets full of tomatoes before they all go bad can be daunting, at best. The reason that I love this particular tomato sauce recipe most of all is because it’s FAST and EASY. Heck, if you use a can of really good tomatoes (like San Marzano), it takes about 5 minutes of prep and the sauce tastes like it came from your garden…without having to peel the tomatoes. It’s a quick way to get the sauce done in 25 minutes (or less), and your happy friends and family who are feasting on a delicious meal will never know your secret!"
NotesThis recipe works well with both fresh tomatoes and canned tomatoes!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slimming World Butter Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Eggplant With Sweet Potato | Traditional And Instant Pot Edition
- Fusion Burritos
- Indo-chinese Paneer Chili
- Instant Pot Sprouted Mung Beans
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Quick And Easy Indian Okra Recipe With Air Fryer
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes