Buffalo Wing Sauce
Why go out for Buffalo wings when you can make your own delicious sauce in the comfort of your own kitchen? You can easily double the recipe and make enough to cover twice as many wings and have a party. Enjoy!
Like this appetizer recipe and want more? Download the 39 Appetizers and Party Pleasers free eCookbook!
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1/2 cup Red Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- Put all ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer on low temperature until everything is mixed well/melted.
- Simmer on low for another 5-10 minutes to let the flavors blend and the sauce darken a little.
- When your wings are cooked, put them in a bowl and pour this sauce over them. The sauce should cover a couple pounds of wings. Stir to coat.