Turkey Avocado Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This turkey avocado melt is just what you need for lunch. The perfect combination of spicy chipotle and creamy avocado all on a warm melted cheese sandwich that is sure to please."
NotesThe turkey avocado melt is sure to please all of the picky eaters in your family!
Preparation Time10 min
- 2 slices Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 slices bread
- 1 slice Colby Jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons spicy chipotle pepper spread or spicy mayo
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
Spread both pieces of bread with 1 tsp of the spicy chipotle spread or a spicy mayo.
Layer on cheese, turkey, tomato, and avocado.
Add to a skillet that has been heated over medium high heat with melted butter.
Cook on one side until brown and flip to opposite side. Cook until the cheese is melted and both sides are brown.
Slice in half and dig in!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie could not have a more deserving name. The delicious flavors, smooth texture, and fruity ingredients… Continue reading: "Unbelievable 5-Minute Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes