Grilled Cuban Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The basic ingredients of a Cuban sandwich are simple: roasted pork, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles. Oh, and mustard. But, aye, there’s the rub. (Yes, I just quoted Shakepeare in the same article as Zoolander.) Should this sandwich use yellow mustard or mayonnaise? Grilled Cuban Sandwiches in Tampa may include a layer of mayo while the Miami version of this delicious sandwich features only mustard. And this isn’t just a personal preference. The use of mayonnaise in a Cuban sandwich lies at the heart of the battle between Tampa and Miami. No matter how you make your version, these Grilled Cuban Sandwiches are a delicious summer meal!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes