Eggplant Parmesan Panini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy and delicious dinner recipes are what everyone is looking for these days. The easier the better and this Eggplant Parmesan Panini recipe certainly fits that bill! Crispy parmesan crusted eggplant baked to perfection and topped with creamy mozzarella cheese and bell peppers with as much tomato sauce as your tastebuds can handle! This is truly a sandwich meant to be a meal! Easy to make, delicious, and perfect for a busy weeknight or even a lazy weekend!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 2 large eggplants, peeled
- 1 C peeled and diced white onions
- 4 small orange peppers, red peppers, and yellow peppers.... washed, seeds and stems removed
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 2 cans fire roasted diced tomatoes and juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 C Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 C Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 C flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes