Bourbon Whiskey Patty Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Love those old school patty melts, but looking to kick it up a notch? Then you gotta try this Bourbon Whiskey Patty Melt, made with your favorite type of bourbon. When I first saw this recipe, I knew it would be a hit! This recipe calls for carmelized onions and brown sugar. Would be perfect with french fries, sweet potato fries, or even potato chips! Pair it with an old-fashioned chocolate milk shake, or, of course, a glass of bourbon! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Just one bite of this La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Salad, and you'll be glad you made it! This deliciously-vibrant,… Continue reading: "La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Charleston Red Rice
- Microwave Layer Cake
- Bacon Sloppy Joes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Grilled Asparagus
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- How To Freeze Peaches
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes