Amish Peanut Butter
Here's some facts about peanut butter: it tastes better when you spice it up with this recipe. Learn how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with lots of flavor with this recipe. Start a peanut butter diet today.
Check out our full collection of 12 tasty peanut recipes!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- In a mixing bowl, stir peanut butter, marshmallows and corn syrup together till combined.
- Place in a covered container. Store in refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature to serve as a bread spread or ice cream topper.
Read NextMake Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders