Uncle Sam's Creamy Jello Salad
Uncle Sam wants YOU to have a fantastic Fourth of July with Uncle Sam's Creamy Jello Salad. Jello salad recipes like this one will tempt even the most choosy of guests. What's even better, this jello salad recipe is great any time of year, to bring to picnics or potlucks, or simply to make yourself a treat. Add it to your repertoire of patriotic recipes today! It's sure to be a hit with guests.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 large package raspberry jello
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (20-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Dissolve jello in one and one half cups boiling water.
- Add pineapple in juice and blueberry pie filling.
- Mix and allow to congeal.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, and sugar in mixing bowl and beat until fluffy using electric mixer.
- Spread over top of jello salad and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Salad"
With these healthy recipes, salad is more than a side dish. From Caesar salad and spinach salad to bean salad and tuna salad, make a unique deliciously healthy salad tonight.