Tossed Green Salad with Parmesan
This simple tossed green salad recipe is great for any meal. Try Tossed Green Salad at your next dinner - it's sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
- 6 cups mixed greens, torn
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin rings
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In large bowl, combine greens, parsley, onion and Parmesan cheese.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss 4 servings