11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps with shredded chicken, an easy anchovy free caesar dressing, croutons, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese in a spinach tortilla. Perfect for your lunchbox! Pairs well with Pure Leaf® Lemon Flavor Iced Tea. Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps are an easy lunchbox meal that will save you both calories and money with a quick and easy caesar dressing made with greek yogurt and a spinach tortilla that adds both a fun color and an additional source of vitamins. This easy, portable lunch goes well with Pure Leaf® Lemon Flavor Iced Tea, and Pure Leaf® generously sponsored this post."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Chicken Parmesan Zoodle Soup
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie With Bone Broth
- Mughlai Navratan Korma
- Spicy Zucchini Waffles
- Fruity Peach Yogurt Bowl
- Quick and Easy Pizza Pot Pie
- Easy Hawaiian Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- Simple, Homemade Applesauce
- Strawberry Lemonade Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes