Pear, Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad
This is a fun take on a classic pear, blue cheese and walnut salad. The surprise ingredient - cheese tortellini - make this a hearty lunch and the perfect salad to share with the kids.
- 4 ounces mixed greens
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 8 ounces cheese-filled ravioli or tortellini, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 pears, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, toasted
- Wash mixed greens and dry well. Set aside.
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, thyme, and salt and pepper (to taste). Set aside.
- In a large saled bowl, combine, the greens, cooled tortellini, blue cheese, walnuts, and pear. Add dressing. Toss.
Read NextCouscous Salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.