11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Mom's Classic Taco Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My favorite part was getting to help crush up the tortilla chips to go with it. She always used her gigantic yellow Tupperware bowl, and we’d eat leftover salad for days, unless she was making it to take to a church potluck or something. And I’d totally forgotten about it, until Max’s tee ball picnic last weekend, when another kiddo’s mom brought it. I took one bite, and was instantly transported back to our house on Andalucia, the dog running laps along the back fence, the pool reflecting moving shapes on the dining room ceiling, and me trying to pick the tomatoes out, or at least eat around them, without my mom noticing."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes