Creamy Shrimp Salad
Dive into this delicious seafood salad made with shrimp. This makes a great sandwich on a warm roll or on top of a lettuce salad. Try this today for a new spin on deli salads.
- 1 pound bay shrimp, cooked
- Lemon juice
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 4 eggs, boiled
- 4 ounces can black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- Chop eggs. Marinate shrimp briefly in lemon juice; drain well.
- Combine shrimp, celery and eggs. In another bowl combine olives, chili sauce, Worcestershire, mustard, salts and pepper. Add olive mixture to shrimp and toss.
- Add Miracle Whip and toss again lightly.
Read NextStrawberry Poppyseed Salad