Avocado and Citrus Salad
This mouth watering summer salad is the perfect salad for the hot weather. It's two great tastes rolled into one. Go ahead, give it a try!
- 1/2 ripe but firm avocado
- orange and grapefruit segments in a quantity to match the avocado
- dried mint leaves
1. Carefully peel and slice avocado into perfect crescents and immediately sprinkle generously with lemon juice.
2. With small sharp knife remove the membrane from the orange and grapefruit segments.
3. Arrange the three fruits attractively on a platter.
4. Rub a few dried mint leaves between the palms of your hands directly onto the salad and serve immediately.
Read NextThrow Together Potluck Salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.