Easy Oven Fried Chicken
This is one of the best Ritz cracker recipes with lots of flavor you can make for dinner tonight. Ritz cracker chicken recipes are easy to make and low budget too. Hooray for Ritz crackers recipes, especially fried chicken recipes!
For more great Ritz cracker recipes, check out the 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week.
For more great fried chicken recipes, check out our collection of 20 Scrumptious Fried Chicken Recipes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- 36 Ritz crackers, rolled fine
- Oil or lard for deep frying
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Mix flour with salt and pepper in a bag. Add the chicken pieces and shake to dust them all over.
- Dip the pieces in the egg mixture, then roll in cracker crumbs.
- Deep-fry for 15 minutes in oil heated to 350 degrees F. Remove and dry on paper towels.
- Now roll the fried pieces in the melted butter and spread on a baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F oven.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Ritz Cracker Recipes"
Ritz Cracker Recipes
Ritz cracker recipes are easy to make, inexpensive and full of flavor. From Ritz cracker chicken recipes to Ritz cracker casserole recipes, the culinary possibilities of Ritz crackers recipes are endless.