Easy Mock Apple Pie
Do not mock this mock apple pie, because it is one of the best Ritz cracker dessert recipes in existence. Ritz cracker recipes with dessert flavor are sweet, delicious and low budget too. Make this great recipe to see how great Ritz crackers recipes are.
For more great Ritz cracker recipes, check out the 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week.
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 25 Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pastry for two-crust pie
- Combine water, sugar and cream of tartar. Bring to a boil.
- Add Ritz crackers and boil for 2 minutes without stirring. Pour into shell.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Ritz Cracker Recipes"
Ritz Cracker Recipes
Ritz cracker recipes are easy to make, inexpensive and full of flavor. From Ritz cracker chicken recipes to Ritz cracker casserole recipes, the culinary possibilities of Ritz crackers recipes are endless.
There are no records