Easy Broccoli Casserole
This is one of the best Ritz cracker casserole recipes because it will get the kids to eat vegetables. Ritz cracker recipes that combine butter crackers with crunchy broccoli are always winners. Ritz crackers recipes are healthy dinner recipes too.
For more great Ritz cracker recipes, check out the 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week.
Cooking Time50 min
- 2 10-ounce boxes chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook frozen broccoli 5 minutes and drain. Can use microwave.
- Mix broccoli with mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, onion, eggs, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Turn into buttered casserole dish and top with crushed crackers. Dot with butter. Bake 45 minutes.
Read NextLunch Time Cracker Cookies