Red Robin Style Bonzai Hamburger
Dive in to a mouthful of flavor with this delicious copycat recipe for a burger. Red Robin makes some of the best burgers around. Red Robin copycat recipes let you bring their delicious signature flavors into your home.
- 1/3 pound ground hamburger meat
- 1 sesame bun
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 pineapple ring
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce, divided into two bowls with one cup in each
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- Form round burger patty. Marinate burger patty in one bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes. Marinate pineapple ring in second bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Remove burger patty and grill on high heat to desired doneness. Melt Cheddar cheese on top of patty while still on grill pan by covering with lid.
- Grill pineapple ring on medium heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Spread mayo on both halves of the bun. On bottom bun, place tomato slices, followed by the broiled hamburger patty with cheese with the tomato on the very bottom.
- On top of burger patty, stack the pineapple ring and shredded lettuce. Place the top half of the bun on top.
Read NextTaco Bell Style Cinnamon Twists