Mango and Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
Use this free easy pork chop recipe to add a touch of sweetness to your meal. Your sweet tooth will love this simple pork chop recipe.
- 3 ounces pork chops
- white pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup citrus juice (orange or lemon)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups mango, julienne-cut
1. Pan fry pork chops, salt, pepper and garlic in wok.
2. Add the cinnamon, citrus juice, brown sugar and mango. Let simmer until cooked.
3. Put pork chops over a bed of rice. Pour remaining mango glaze over top of pork chops. Garnish with cilantro if desired and serve.