Heavenly Homemade Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This creamy dessert is the same traditional pumpkin pie you remember from those holidays at Grandma's house."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking Vessel Size9-inch Pie Plate
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 9 (9-inch) rolled pie crust
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spray pie plate with Pam baking spray.
Lay out pie crust across the pie plate. Create a decorative edge.
Mix pumpkin, eggs, milk, and spice in bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour into crust.
Bake a full 15 min on 425 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing pie edges to become golden brown.
Tip: Place a thin piece of foil around edges of the pie crust to protect from over browning or too crispy.
Reduce oven temp to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking it for about 40 min.
Insert knife into center of pie. When it comes out completely clean, the pie is done.
If not, bake for an additional 10 min.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes