Fresh Peach Cobbler
Fresh peach cobbler offers the freshest, finest peach cobbler you will find. Made with the simplest and most natural ingredients, this easy peach cobbler recipe is simply one of the best.
Hey, did you enjoy this tasty recipe of peach cobbler? Then check out our collection of 30 "Peachy" Peach Cobbler Recipes for more.
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon peel
- Combine 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter with 2 knives until coarse (resembling corn meal).
- Combine peaches, lemon juice, lemon peel, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup flour.
- Spoon into greased 9" square dish and sprinkle flour mixture over peaches.
- Bake covered for 15 mins; remove cover and bake 35 to 45 min. longer.
Read NextPecan Cream Cheese Pie