By: David Dial from spicedblog.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Torta Rustica is a handy recipe to keep around for spring and summer. It’s served at room temperature, so that means it’s perfect for potlucks and picnics. It’s also quite impressive…I mean look at those layers upon layers of deliciousness! Thin slices can be served up as an appetizer or side dish, or larger slices can be served as the entree. Basically, the Torta Rustica wears whatever hat you need it to wear!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers