Blueberry Hand Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making blueberry hand pies is fun and easy to do, and using a refrigerator pie crust dough cuts down on the work. These little blueberry pies are great for portioning your desserts too! Recipes with less than 5 ingredients can be hard to come by. Blueberry pie is not something that’s usually quick, especially if you like to make your dough from scratch. Some occasions just don’t allow for that extra time, and that’s where shortcuts come in."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Makes9 Hand Pies
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 3 cups blueberry pie filling
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Preheat oven to 375 F and line an insulated baking sheet with parchment paper.
Use drinking glass placed over pie dough sheet to cut out circles with a paring knife. Or use a biscuit cutter.
Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of blueberry pie filling to the center of a circle.
Place a second crust circle over the first and crimp the edges together with a fork.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rosehip & Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Eggplant Caponata
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs & Potatoes
- Smoked Lamb Casserole
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- White Chicken Chili
- Balsamic Glazed Steak And Onions
- Jaclyn Shimmel - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes