Any Fruit Cobbler Pie
You can literally use any kind of fruit to fill this any fruit cobbler pie. Use two large cans or seven cups of fruit with juice. Pie filling and mixed fruit works great for this cobbler recipe.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 3/4 cup Bisquick or similar baking mix
- 2 large cans or 7 cups fruit with juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Put margarine or butter in 15 x 9-inch pan.
- Put pan in oven until butter melts.
- Add sugar and mix in pan with butter.
- Add Bisquick in same pan; add the milk and mix well.
- Pour fruit over the Bisquick. (Do not mix.)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
Read NextPecan Cream Cheese Pie