5 Ingredient Peach Cobbler
This recipe for 5-ingredient peach cobbler only has, you guessed it, 5 ingredients, making it super easy to make and super easy to enjoy with friends and family.
Hey, did you enjoy this tasty recipe of peach cobbler? Then check out our collection of 30 "Peachy" Peach Cobbler Recipes for more.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 can (29-ounces) sliced peaches
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Drain fruit and reserve liquid.
- Mix sugar and corn starch in saucepan.
- Stir in fruit juice gradually, bring to boil.
- Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add fruit, pour into 1 1/2 quart (or 9"x13") baking dish.
- Dot with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
For topping :
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix flour and sugar, cut in shortening; add milk.
- Stir until ingredients are blended.
- Spoon dough onto fruit.
- Bake 25-30 minutes and serve warm.