Pasta and Shrimp
For a quick and easy meal, it is difficult to top this simple pasta recipe. With five ingredients and 10 minutes of cooking time, this easy pasta dish is done.
It might be nice to add a splash of white wine when the shrimp are cooking. I added lemon juice. Try sprinkling with parsley.
Cooking Time10 min
- 1/2 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/8 cup olive oil or less
- 1 big clove garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound pasta
- Before making sauce, start the pasta boiling. Once it starts,heat oil and garlic over low heat. Try to keep it from browning excessively.
- When the pasta is almost al dente, throw shrimp into pan with oil, and turn heat up. Stir often. When cooked, add salt and pepper.
- Toss drained pasta with the sauce in the pan and serve.
Read NextCheesy Beef Tortellini Skillet