We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One skillet meals like this Chicken Sausage and Tortellini make easy dinners a breeze — with very little clean up at the end! The pasta, the sausage, and the veggies all cook together in a rich Italian sauce for a simple supper that’s ready in less than 30 minutes! Whether you have kids or not, dinner just seems like a tough meal for most of us to pull together. We’re tired at the end of the day, rushed if we get home late, and just generally starving and cranky! What if I told you that this one skillet tortellini recipe will come to your rescue — even when you think the dinnertime cards are stacked against you?! I’ve tested it myself under the most stressful circumstances, and I can honestly say that it’s a WINNER. One skillet. Less than 30 minutes. Plenty of veggies to assuage any pasta guilt. Aaaaaaand…your roughhousing school-age boys will actually eat it!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes