BAKED RED AND WHITE MOSTACCIOLI
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Mostaccioli is a super simple and tasty pasta with a blend of marinara and alfredo sauces. With only five ingredients, it comes together fast and is perfect for an easy dinner! I have served this baked red & white mostaccioli as an easy weeknight dinner and at family gatherings because it makes a large size that should serve 8-10 people. Mixing the marinara and alfredo makes a creamy blush sauce that takes it up a notch."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy 15 Minute Cheesy Italian Pasta Skillet
- Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Louisiana Chicken Pasta
- 15 Minute Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi
- Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
- Bacon Brown Sugar Hamburger Helper
- Quick Skillet Ziti
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 21 Pasta Casserole Recipes Free eCookbook
- Classic Mac N' Cheese
- Easy Pantry Tuna Penne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes