Low Fat Frozen Orange Cloud Pie
This pie makes a great summer dessert. The flavors are fresh and light and the recipe is so simple. It makes a great after-school treat for the kids or as a special potluck dessert.
- This recipe was featured in 30 Frozen Desserts to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth. Check out the 29 other awesome frozen desserts featured in the article for some great dessert recipes!
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 1/2 cup low-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup orange carbonated beverage
- 2 tablespoons orange peel, grated
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free, thawed
- To prepare crust, combine crumbs, marmalade, and sugar in a mixing bowl. Press mixture firmly in a 9" pie pan. Chill 1 hour, or until firm. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until edges are brown. Cool on rack before filling.
- To prepare filling, mix sweetened condensed milk, carbonated beverage, orange peel, and food coloring in a mixing bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Freeze six hours or until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.