Low Fat Frozen Orange Cloud Pie
This pie makes a great summer dessert. The flavors are fresh and light and the recipe is so simple. It makes a great after-school treat for the kids or as a special potluck dessert.
- This recipe was featured in 30 Frozen Desserts to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth. Check out the 29 other awesome frozen desserts featured in the article for some great dessert recipes!
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 1/2 cup low-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup orange carbonated beverage
- 2 tablespoons orange peel, grated
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free, thawed
- To prepare crust, combine crumbs, marmalade, and sugar in a mixing bowl. Press mixture firmly in a 9" pie pan. Chill 1 hour, or until firm. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until edges are brown. Cool on rack before filling.
- To prepare filling, mix sweetened condensed milk, carbonated beverage, orange peel, and food coloring in a mixing bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Freeze six hours or until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Read NextOur 10 Favorite Whole30 Recipes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jan 30, 2018
This dessert sounds sinful and like something I need in my life...but I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out why it's considered low-fat unless they're only referring to the dairy. Between the sugar, soda and sweetened condensed milk, I'm thinking that's an awful lot of sugar going in there. Maybe the name should be updated to what it really is...simply delicious must make orange heavenly delight!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use