Microwave Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Everyone has a favorite pumpkin pie recipe, but not everyone has an EASY favorite pumpkin pie recipe! This one is done in the microwave, and you'd be surprised how good it really is. I know I was - and pleasantly so. Try it today!
To check out more perfect pumpkin recipes, see our collection here.
See this recipe and more in 55 Awesome Pumpkin Recipes.
Cooking Time30 min
- 16 ounces pumpkin
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Grease a 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
- Beat all ingredients until smooth, 1 minute in blender on high or 2 minutes with hand beater.
- Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Microwave on inverted microwaveable dinner plate on medium-high (70% power), rotating plate 1/4 turn every 5 minutes. (No need to manually rotate if yours rotates automatically).
- The pie is done when a knife inserted in center comes out clean, between 22 and 28 minutes cooking time.
- Cool on flat heatproof surface. Do NOT place pie on a cooling rack.
Read Next3-2-1 Mug Cake