Microwave Bread & Butter Pickles
If you want to make the easiest pickles ever, try these microwave bread & butter pickles. Just the right amount of sweet and the right amount of salty makes this a pickle recipe worth making. Yum!
Cooking Time9 min
- 2 cups sliced cucumber, thin
- 3/4 cup onion sliced thin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon tumeric
- Mix all ingredients in a 2-quart microwaveable bowl.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 8 to 9 minutes, stirring twice during cooking time. Cukes will be crisp, onions translucent.