Hearty Slow Cooker Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"After 6 hours of slow cooking, the smell of the steam coming out of the two tiny little vent holes from the lid of my crock pot was so amazing, I couldn’t stop myself from wanting to breathe it all in. The meat was falling apart as I was transferring it into a bowl. When I tasted it, it felt as though the beef would melt in my mouth. My heart almost melted too… By the way, at that moment, I realized that purchasing this 6 quart crock pot was probably the best 35 bunks I have ever spent. You are certainly going to see more slow cooker recipes here. Let’s get down to business right away!"
NotesThis hearty main dish goes perfectly well with any kind of rice. What if I say we can make our dinner plate double hearty by pairing it with a homemade fusion fried rice? Stay tuned. It’s going to be awesome!
Slow Cooker Time LOW12 min
- 1 lb stewing beef, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 3 medium sized potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt and ground black pepper together.
Coat beef with the flour mixture and put it in a crock pot with all the veggies and bay leaf together.
In the same bowl, add beef stock, pressed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and paprika. Stir and then pour it over all the ingredients in the crock pot.
Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10-12 hours.
Garnish with a few cilantro leaves if you like and serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes