Italian Green Beans
Give simple green beans some jazz with black olives and pimientos. Italian Green Beans are a great side dish.
- 12-16 oz Italian green beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves (minced/crushed)
- 1 small jar minced red pimientos
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- pat of butter
1. Cook Italian beans, drain. Add drained garbanzo beans, onion, garlic, pimientos, black olives and butter.
2. Sprinkle with oregano to taste. Reheat enough to melt butter to mix with seasonings.