Star Spangled Chunky Chip Cookies
Celebrate this 4th of July with patriotic desserts, like these Star Spangled Chunky Chip Cookies. With a combination of blueberry infused dried cranberries, regular dried cranberries and white chocolate chip chunks, it's both patriotic and delicious!
Cooking Time12 min
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Blueberry Juice Infused Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in both varieties of dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Read NextVeal Osso Buco