Nutty Cranberry Goat Cheese Shots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With tangy goat cheese, sweet cranberries and crunchy walnuts, these cranberry goat cheese shots are a non-alcoholic treat that your whole family can enjoy this Christmas. Serve them as an appetizer before your Christmas dinner, or pair them with your favorite wine for a delicious after-dinner treat. The white goat cheese and red cranberries will immediately put your guests in the holiday spirit. Add some crunchy breadsticks, and these shots are ready for dipping and munching all night long."
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
- Fig And Cashew Milkshake
- Mac And Cheese
- Easy And Family Friendly Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- Spicy And Garlicky Labneh
- Tindora Athanu | Achar | Pickle
- Fluffy White Rice | Instant Pot And Stove Top
- Vegan, Gluten Free, And Allergen Friendly Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Mushroom Quesadilla
- Pav Bhaji
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes