Tuna Stuffed Eggs
These stuffed eggs are a great appetizer and are so easy to make. Use your favorite tuna salad recipe with mayo and these are sure to be a winner every time.
- 6 eggs
- 1 (6 1/2 oz can) water packed tuna; drained
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon pimento, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Hellmann's Light Mayo (or your favorite brand)
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 pinch sage
- Black pepper
- Cook eggs, cool, remove shells. Cut in half crosswise, remove yolks. Mix together tuna, pickle, onion, pimento, mayo and seasonings.
- Stuff each half with tuna mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
Read NextBasic Mayo Potato Salad