Tuna Stuffed Eggs
These stuffed eggs are a great appetizer and are so easy to make. Use your favorite tuna salad recipe with mayo and these are sure to be a winner every time.
- 6 eggs
- 1 (6 1/2 oz can) water packed tuna; drained
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon pimento, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Hellmann's Light Mayo (or your favorite brand)
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 pinch sage
- Black pepper
- Cook eggs, cool, remove shells. Cut in half crosswise, remove yolks. Mix together tuna, pickle, onion, pimento, mayo and seasonings.
- Stuff each half with tuna mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Recipes"
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Recipes
Quick and easy recipes with Hellman's Real Mayonnaise and Hellman's Light Mayo like Hellman's deviled eggs, Hellman's egg salad and many more.
There are no records