We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vegetable Kebabs seasoned with fresh rosemary and garlic are the perfect vegan option for grilling season. Mushrooms, zucchini, and red bell pepper stay tender on the inside while getting charred on the outside. These grilled veggie skewers are easy to make with a handful of ingredients in under 30 minutes. While you can choose any vegetables you like for your vegetable kebabs, I have some favorites. If you choose ones that not only taste great together but cook in similar times, making grilled veggie skewers is really easy. For this recipe, I chose zucchini, mushrooms, and red bell pepper."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Steak Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chocolate Crepe Recipe
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Salted Caramel Mocha Pudding Cookies
- Ninja Cupcakes
- Raspberry Cream Jello Poke Cake
- Vegan Lemon Iced Lemon Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes