Grilled Pork Kabobs
By: David Dial from spicedblog.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you guys and gals host a lot of summer parties? Laura and I love inviting friends and neighbors over for casual dinners on the back porch. But as we all know, the food is the centerpiece of a summer grilling party. We love a grilled burger, but I decided to go with Grilled Pork Kabobs for the first meal on our new grill. And they turned out amazing! Our grocery store had pork tenderloins on sale last week, so I grabbed one and then chopped it up into cubes. I marinated the pork for a couple of hours and then threaded it onto skewers with onions, peppers and some pineapples in there for fun. (Grilled pineapples are amazing!) I’ve gotta say that these Grilled Pork Kabobs were a winner, and I suspect we’ll be grilling these again in the near future!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- California Grilled Tuna Torte Recipe
- Tin Foil Hobo Dinners
- 23 Grilling Ideas for Dinner + How to Grill a Steak
- The Best Burger Recipe
- Tin Foil Dinners
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Grilled Garlicky Steak with Corn on the Cob
- Endless Possibilities Grilled Chicken
- Light Summer Dinner Recipes and No Bake Desserts
- Best "Secret Ingredient" Burgers
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dessert for Breakfast: 32 Best Breakfast Recipes
- How to Make Stuffed Peppers: 15 Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Melt in Your Mouth Multi-Layered Bars
- One Pot Summer Veggie Skillet
- Quick and Easy Tin Foil Dinner
- Colorful and Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Easy Amish Meatloaf
- Tuna Stromboli
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- Hummus Toast