Grilled Pork Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you guys and gals host a lot of summer parties? Laura and I love inviting friends and neighbors over for casual dinners on the back porch. But as we all know, the food is the centerpiece of a summer grilling party. We love a grilled burger, but I decided to go with Grilled Pork Kabobs for the first meal on our new grill. And they turned out amazing! Our grocery store had pork tenderloins on sale last week, so I grabbed one and then chopped it up into cubes. I marinated the pork for a couple of hours and then threaded it onto skewers with onions, peppers and some pineapples in there for fun. (Grilled pineapples are amazing!) I’ve gotta say that these Grilled Pork Kabobs were a winner, and I suspect we’ll be grilling these again in the near future!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Quick Peanut Chutney
- Chettinad Chicken Chops Recipe
- Low Carb Spanakopita Recipe (low Carb Spinach Quiche)
- Keto Feta And Spinach Omelette For Egg Haters
- Keto Chocolate Truffles Recipe (healthy Keto Bliss Balls Low Carb)
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- Madurai Mutton Kheema Kari Dosa
- Healthy Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta
- Chicken And Dumpling Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes