Tandoor Chef Frozen Foods
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tandoor Chef Frozen Foods
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.com
I am always looking for new frozen entrees to try for lunch and dinner. The line of Tandoor Chef Frozen Foods is one of the best options I have found. The dishes are all simple to make in the oven or microwave. Plus, they taste fantastic.
I sampled 2 of the chicken entrees, the Chicken Tikka Masala and the Tandoori Chicken in Spinach. I also sampled one of their vegetarian options, the Channa Masala. These entrees are the perfect size with just enough food to fill you up at lunch or dinner time. The Tandoor Chef Chicken Tikka Masala was my favorite. The chicken is nice and juicy, while the sauce is packed with flavor. All of the entrees, in fact, are loaded with the best Indian spices. They even make frozen naan which pairs perfectly with their entrees.
If you are new to Indian food, these entrees are perfect way to start trying it. The flavors are bold, but not spicy. Many of their frozen foods accommodate the vegan and/or gluten-free lifestyle, so there is something for the whole family. Stock up on these for whenever you have a craving for good Indian food!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Chicken Roaster!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win the Paula Deen Riverbend Cookware Set!
- Chance to Win an Uber Appliance XL Air Fryer!
- Jamba "At Home" Smoothies Review
- Win a HotLogic Mini Portable Oven!
- Chance to Win a
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic & Leek Mashed Potatoes
- Shish Kebobs – A Tasty Delight
- Appam Or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Air Fryer Onion Bhajis
- White Chocolate Toblerone Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes