Quinn Popcorn Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"In one word, Quinn Popcorn is... addictive. But it's so much more than that. It's extremely flavorful, perfectly crispy and delicious in every single bite. I'll never go back to regular popcorn again after sampling the wonderful flavors from Quinn Popcorn!"
"A microwavable bag popcorn without all the chemicals? I think I'm in heaven! I love making popcorn in my microwave but haven't in so long because I hate the taste that those chemical-laden bags give to the popcorn. Quinn Popcorn is great because it's chemical free, organic, and oh so tasty!"
"What I liked best about Quinn Popcorn was the flavoring optins. I was tempted by all three - the Parmesan & Rosemary, the Lemon & Sea Salt, and the Vermont Maple & Sea Salt -- but ultimately I ended up sampling the Parmesan and Rosemary. Wow! If you love cheese like I do, this popcorn is a must-try! The combination of herbs and cheese was delightful and I could not get enough of it!"
"I've always enjoyed my popcorn with a little salt and lots of butter. I never felt like experimenting with different flavors because I liked my popcorn just fine. After eating Quinn's Parmesan and Rosemary popcorn, I had to rethink my popcorn approach. This flavored popcorn was really good. Parmesan and rosemary are a really good combination and surprisingly go really well with popcorn. I would definitely eat this again."
"From the first bite of Quinn Popcorn, I could tell it was all natural. I didn't even have to read the package. It just tasted better. Gone are the chemicals and chemical taste of most microwavable popcorns. Instead all I found was delicious, delicious seasonings and an incredible popcorn texture. One bag is not enough... this popcorn is that good!"
"Quinn’s Parmesan and Rosemary Popcorn was unlike any other popcorn I’ve ever tasted. Its flavor was both light and distinct, making it a unique entry in the popcorn lexicon. I really liked how the bag itself was transparent enough for me to be able to see if the kernels were popped. I wish all popcorn brands had this feature! If I was ever looking to host a sophisticated movie day, I’d definitely look to Quinn’s to add a bit of variety and pizzazz."
"Sea salt seems to be all the rage these days, and while I try to avoid jumping onto any trendy-type bandwagons at all costs, I have to admit I can understand why it’s so popular. Just a touch of sea salt goes a long way, and when mixed with something sweet – such as the maple syrup in Quinn’s Vermont Maple & Sea Salt Popcorn – it’s simply divine. Combine the delicious, delicate flavors of Quinn’s non-GMO, organic, preservative-free popcorn with their paper-only bag, and you’ve got practically perfect popcorn in every bite!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to win the Farberware 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker Pan!
- Smart Chicken Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Roaster Pan with Self Rack!
- Edwards Pie Review
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes