Skillet Tilapia with Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Quick, easy and full of healthy veggies this Skillet Tilapia with Tomatoes is a win for a busy night. It comes together in less than 30 minutes and only requires a few ingredients. I always have some kind of frozen fish on hand and it works well in this recipe. Just give the fish a nice browning in olive oil on both sides. I did the same thing with the tomatoes to get them a bit caramelized and to bring out their awesome flavor and juiciness."
Cooking Time30 min
- 3 pieces of tilapia or other mild white fish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- parsley or basil for garnish
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Add to pan and saute for about 3 minutes per side or until fish is cooked through.
Remove to a plate and cover with foil.
Add 1½ tbsp olive oil to pan and tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook for about 4 minutes or until they get some browning and start to blister, tossing occasionally.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE
- CRANBERRY BRIE CHICKEN BITES
- PUMPKIN SHAPED DINNER ROLLS
- QUICK & EASY RECIPE FISH SANDWICHES WITH CRUNCHY CILANTRO LIME SLAW
- COQUITO CUPCAKES WITH COQUITO WHIPPED CREAM ICING
- 4 INGREDIENT BANANA PANCAKES
- CREAM CHEESE CORN CASSEROLE WITH GREEN CHILES
- MARINATED BEEF KABOBS
- EASY BRATWURST PASTA
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes