Skillet Tilapia with Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Quick, easy and full of healthy veggies this Skillet Tilapia with Tomatoes is a win for a busy night. It comes together in less than 30 minutes and only requires a few ingredients. I always have some kind of frozen fish on hand and it works well in this recipe. Just give the fish a nice browning in olive oil on both sides. I did the same thing with the tomatoes to get them a bit caramelized and to bring out their awesome flavor and juiciness."
Cooking Time30 min
- 3 pieces of tilapia or other mild white fish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- parsley or basil for garnish
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Add to pan and saute for about 3 minutes per side or until fish is cooked through.
Remove to a plate and cover with foil.
Add 1½ tbsp olive oil to pan and tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook for about 4 minutes or until they get some browning and start to blister, tossing occasionally.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Easy Seafood Salad
Crab Cake Sliders with Spicy Mayo
Steamed Mussels in Garlic and Herb Wine Sauce
Thai Peanut Shrimp
Filets de Haddock Grilles Saint germain
Mahi Mahi Almondine
Beer Battered Fish
5-Ingredient Mediterranean Salmon in Foil Packets
Pan Seared Lemon Pepper Salmon with Arugula Salad
Baked Fillets of Halibut with Creamy Lobster Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes